If you are on the startup roller coaster then you have experienced exhilarating highs and devastating lows, sometimes on the same day. Join with other young companies who are facing the same challenges you are, network with other founders and startup employees for support, advice, and to try some cool new products and services. Join the Startup America Partnership today - http://ar.gy/inkwhy.
Startup America recognizes that young companies are the drivers of our economy and wants to provide valuable resources to build and strengthen regional startup ecosystems. The Startup America Partnership was launched from the White House on Jan 31, 2011 with AOL co-founder Steve Case as chairman and with the Kauffman Foundation as a founding sponsor. By joining the Startup America Partnership, you will have access to the following:
- Free and discounted resources to help you grow your business, such as free software for accounting and planning that can lower your costs for advertising and marketing
- A network of over 8,000 startup founders just like you from across the country
- Local and national connections through regional ecosystems run by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs
- Connections to startup experts through virtual learning sessions, a resource library, and live events
- Publicity for your startup through contests, blog posts, and social media
We welcome all regional entrepreneurs to join the Startup NJ Leadership Team. If interested, send an email to email@example.com and be sure to register to join Startup America at http://ar.gy/inkwhy.
We look forward to working with you to make NJ the best place to grow and establish new businesses.
Your Startup NJ Leadership Team