- Startup: At least two people have created a business entity with the ambition to build a scalable company.
- Rampup: A team of five or more people that has secured at least two customers and has a clear focus on customer growth.
- Speedup: A company that employs at least 25 people and has established a revenue run-rate of $10MM or more.
Startup America is helping startups across the country grow by:
- Providing valuable, FREE resources, connections, and unique marketing opportunities
- Supporting regional startup ecosystems throughout the country
- Recognizing startups as the drivers of our economy and their founders as American heroes
One of the main benefits of becoming a Startup America Firm is your free online “Growth Kit” – a virtual dashboard full of free and discounted offers including: products and services, an online startup community, original learning series, and unique marketing opportunities.
Included in your “Growth Kit” is access to over 50 Partner Offers designed to help you grow your business. These offers are provided by companies like American Express, Dell, Intuit and Microsoft, with more being added weekly.
We are thrilled to be a part of such a game-changing effort and pleased to share it with our Inkwhy blog readers. The application for a "Growth Kit" takes less than ten minutes to sign up. Click here to apply.